We understand too, it’s only by “pushing the envelope”, by intensifying our testing rigour, that we stretch ourselves and our products generating the invaluable knowledge that helps us anticipate our Customers’ ambitions now and in the future.
Our policy of Design Assurance including Margin and Life Testing, subjects all our prototypes and sensors to unprecedented extremes, in order that we can understand what it takes to break our products, so that you can’t!
Vibration Test Laboratory
· Thermal Cycling: Air Temperature Ranges from -70°C to +400°C. Ramp rates from 20°C to 40°C
· Thermal Shock: Temperature Ranges from -70°C to +1400°C.
· Thermocouple Accuracy / Drift: Temperature Ranges from Ambient to +1600C. Cycle time is under 3 minutes
· Temperature Calibration:– Metal Freeze Point Calibration to ASTM standards for Tin (231.928°C,) Lead (327.462°C), Zinc (419.527°C) and Aluminium (660.323°C)
· Salt Spray Corrosion Testing: Temperature Ranges from Ambient to 55°C +/- 1°C with continuous spray / dry / air purge capability up to 14 days
· Tropical Exposure / Humidity Testing: Humidity Range from 40% -98% RN with Temperature Range Capability from -40°C to +100°C.
• Characterisation Testing – a fully automated, multi-axis, slide system with bespoke data capabilities
• Extensive Static Testing with magnetic properties and coil interaction consideration
• Dynamic Excitement – including extreme thermal shock test conditions
• Torque Wave Form Processing to interpolate zero crossing statistics
• High Speed Simultaneous Sampling “on the fly” review and off line analytical assessment of multiple speed sensor signals.