Silicon Piezoresistive Amplified Output
Auxitrol Weston have amassed over 30 years of pressure sensor expertise and has developed a large versatile range of SOI (Silicon On Insulator) sensors. Auxitrol Weston pressure sensors have accumulated over a billion flight hours on a range of military and civil aircraft engine, air management systems, braking systems or helicopter applications providing high accuracy and long term stability.
Our piezoresistive technology SOI sensors are internally designed and manufactured within our own dedicated clean room. These ingenious single crystal silicon piezoresistive sensing elements are protected from the environment using our unique packaging designs and are available in absolute, gage or differential version and compatible with oil, air, fuel or hydraulic fluids.
A wide range of state-of-the-art amplified pressure sensors can be offered that are suitable for many aircrafts and engines systems capable of operating in the most extreme environments including harsh vibration levels, wide temperature ranges, EMC, lightning, pressure spikes and ripples. The pressure sensor architecture can be fully customised for specific requirements in terms of output signal, mechanical interface, electrical interface, redundancy and combined measurement.
- Pressure ranges available from 0.1 to 600 bar
- Fluid temperature -55°C to > +180°C, max transient +205°C
- Ambient Temperature -55°C to +125°C with an HT version capable of +180°C
- Accuracy ±0.5% FS to ±2% FS
- Harsh EMC and Lightning environment qualified
- Pressure impulses withstand
- High ripple level protection and overpressure up to 30 times full scale
- All stainless steel construction
- True differential pressure measurement providing improved accuracy available