Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager – Guangzhou, China
Who are we:
Auxitrol Weston Operating Unit, consists of 4 manufacturing plants, Auxitrol SA (France), Weston Aerospace Ltd (UK), Norwich Aero Products Inc. (USA), Auxitrol Weston (Mexico), with R & D departments as well and 5 repair capabilities in France, UK, USA, Singapore and Guangzhou (China).
Our world-renowned expertise, places us at the forefront of suppliers.
We design, manufacture and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defence markets.
A great opportunity has arisen for a full time experienced Sales Account Manager in China, reporting to Asia Sales Manager. The successful candidate will work with senior level managers, middle managers, management staff and leaders from global site locations and will be required to travell 40%.
Role & Job Summary:
We welcome people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward.
• Defend existing business and achieve the business growth plan particularly new product distribution in China.
• Explore and investigate intelligence information relating to our / our competitors’ products and services in China.
• Provide interface between the customer accounts in China with other work groups in the organization to ensure prompt response to customer query.
• To make and defend the bids under customers demand.
• Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction for the customers in China.
• In line with company strategy, policies and as communicated by the Asia Sales Manager, sell and support products /services in China territory to ensure good performance, guided by lean principles and continuous improvements.
• Participate and Support, ensuring optimum spare parts inventory management, through accurate forecast and On-Time Delivery performance.
• Support sales figures reporting including forecasting, budgets and quarterly reporting requirements.
• Agree on an annual Sales budget; be accountable for its achievement.
• Win targeted new business including negotiation of contracts (LTA) mainly for distribution with the support of your Director and financial team, in line with agreed commercial guidelines. Maintain agreed level of sales.
• Develop strategic customer accounts and cultivate new business opportunities. Present key opportunities (new product, market, alliance…).
• Maintain a detailed 18-month forecast of sales for the market group.
• Be aware of and keep management informed of current trends and competitors’ activities in the China market.
• Identify and participate in trade shows in China and Asia.
• Continuous travel within territory.
• Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
• Understand and live by the company ethics and business conduct policies.
• Highly motivated, prepared to work autonomously within corporate guidelines.
• Open to other cultures.
• In customer relationships: culturally sensitive; knowledgeable of customer and client history.
• Aerospace and Industrial & Marine markets vision.
• Team relationships: ability to interface constructively with other departments and business units.
• Presentation skills: ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with external and internal customers.
• Analytical ability to evaluate business, mainly in the distribution.
• Ability to differentiate and prioritize business opportunities and issues (commercial).
• Persistence and focus in goal achievement.
• Good business understanding.
• Fluent in Chinese and English (French an advantage).
• Makes timely decisions on the basis of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
• Able to broadly share responsibility and accountability.
• Understands and uses an efficient work flow to get more out of fewer resources.
• Able to manage the creative process of self and others.
• Well-rounded business professional who understands how businesses work.
• Able to quickly grasp the essence or underlying structure of thing
Education and Previous Experience
• Bachelor degree in business or relevant disciples. Academic qualification requirements may differ for candidates with extensive experience working in a sales role.
• 3-7 years direct sales experience in aerospace sales (on aerospace after sales distribution is a plus)
• Knowledge and understanding of aerospace applications (aircraft systems)
Additional Job Requirements
• Confidentiality is important to this position. This position interfaces with all levels of management staff.
• Demonstrates effective and diplomatic oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Must be able to effectively work with deadlines and submit concise reports and others related work in timely manner