Repair Engineer – Singapore
Who are we:
Auxitrol Weston Operating Unit consists of four design & manufacturing plants; Auxitrol SA (France), Weston Aerospace Ltd (UK), Norwich Aero Products Inc. (USA) and Auxitrol Weston (Mexico). With repair capabilities in France, UK, Singapore and China.
The Singapore repair team has almost 20 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of temperature, pressure, and speed sensors for commercial aircraft and aero-engine.
The primary role is to diagnose and repair aircraft and aero-engine components.
Role & Job Summary:
- Receive defective equipment/parts and conduct diagnosis, based on predefined standard
- Make decision on whether an item could be repaired
- Utilize appropriate tools and techniques to conduct the repair, based on predefined guideline
- Test repaired item for optimal performance
- Performed the above based on industry best practices and criterions
- Able to perform overtime and adhere to timeline for service delivery
- Documentation of repaired items
- 2 + years’ exposure in a similar capacity, aerospace experience preferred
- Able to read, write and communicate well in English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Physical strength, agility and manual dexterity
- Able to tolerate stress and show initiative
- Able to work under little or no supervision
- Able to work collaboratively with others to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
Nice to have
- Passed CAAS exam papers M9 & M10
- Preferably passed papers F11 & F13 or equivalent SAR66 exam papers
- Qualified welders or those interested to be trained
- Ethics and Values: adheres to an effective set of core values and beliefs and acts in accordance.
- Integrity and Trust: widely trusted and seen as direct and truthful.
- Values Diversity: supports fair and equal treatment of all
- Team Working: experienced and enjoys working with multicultural teams
- Problem Solving: Looks beyond the obvious to find effective solutions, able to respond to ambiguity.
- Communication: possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Functional technical skills: possesses the skills to be effective in the job and has the skills to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Action orientated: full-on energy, willing to take action.
- Composure: cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected is a settling influence.