Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of machine shop operations including fixture design and fabrication, component re-work, miscellaneous precision machining tasks, and maintenance of shop equipment
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Experience with Milling & Turning (Milling bias highly desirable)
- Must be self-sufficient & able to Programme, Set and Operate multiple machine tools (bias towards Mazatrol controls preferred)
- Demonstrable (5yrs+) experience in an aerospace or other highly regulated production environment preferred
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a team
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Programming, setting and operating using Mazak machine tools & controls working with a variety of aerospace super alloys
- Responsible for maintaining production output, cycle times & all associated production documentation
- Perform TPM & 5S duties within the department
- Support quick turnaround innovation tasks
- Become an active team member contributing to driving waste elimination and cross- training within department
- Further opportunities exist to expand skills in CNC grinding
Auxitrol Weston UK, with almost 170 employees in Farnborough, is the leader global manufacturer of aerospace sensors for the harsh environments. Using leading edge technology, we push the boundaries of innovation to provide tailored solutions to our customers. We make every effort on a daily basis to support our managers and develop skills.
We have another smaller manufacturing site in the UK dedicated to analogue indicators at Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire with 16 employees.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Manufacturing Team at Farnborough.
Our culture is essential to our success, and it begins within our team, we believe in a fast-paced and results orientated culture. We seek employees who thrive in a cross-functional team-based environment and set high expectations and give our team the tools and resource to achieve them.
We believe in promoting from within and providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth through internal and external training.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a safe working environment.
GDPR Recruitment Statement
By submitting this application to Auxitrol Weston you are consenting to the processing and storage of your personal data in order that you can progress through our recruitment process.
If your application is successful, we will retain your information for the duration of your employment and up to 10 years after the end of your employment.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your information for 6 months; after this date it will be safely destroyed.