Auxitrol Weston specializes in the design and development of high quality nickel and platinum Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs), in standard and application specific configurations. We are one of the few manufacturers who utilize in-house built wire-wound sensing elements. This enables Auxitrol Weston to meet any resistance versus temperature standard or to tailor the electrical characteristics to meet special customer needs, without loss in accuracy or repeatability. These highly accurate and reliable elements are packaged within robust housings suitable for harsh environments typically found in aerospace oil, fuel and air temperature applications. With class leading pedigree and proven high reliability, Auxitrol Weston has been the choice for RTD temperature sensors for over 35 years.
Our wire wound platinum RTDs meet industry standards including IEC751, DIN 43760 and EN 60751. Thin film platinum RTDs are also available for air, fuel and oil temperature measurement applications where size and cost are the key drivers.
Applications for Auxitrol Weston RTDs include engine inlet air, engine bleed air, engine oil, hydraulic oil, fuel, brake temperature, air management systems, nitrogen gas and onboard inert gas generation systems.
- Air and liquid temperature measurement
- Nominal resistances of 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 ohms (special resistances also available)
- Temperature coefficients: 0.00385, 0.00390, 0.003916 and 0.003925 ohm/ohm/°C
- Measurement range: -55°C to +650°C continuous and pedigree with -260°C
- Accuracy: ±0.15°C at 0°C minimum (Class A)
- All stainless steel hermetic construction
- High Reliability